Tuesday 31 January 2012

Valentines Edition Glossy Box



As I previously said, I've made the big switch from Boudoir Prive/Joliebox to Glossy Box. This was mainly due to me being jealous of all the products in the Glossy Box and being underwhelmed by my own Joliebox.
Low and Behold they do not dissapoint!

1, Eyeko - Skinny eyeliner
I received the pink one which I'm so pleased about as in the depths of winter I'm addicted to highlighters to make my face resemble something more alive. The pink is lovely in the corner of the eyes to brighten

2, Davines - Moisturising Balm
This is for hair/face/body and you whack it on then wash it off, personally i think its best on the hair.

3, Davines - Cleansing Nectar
Not too sure about this one as its a "hair and body oil shampoo" and I prefer products that are specifically for one or the other, I think its just a glorified body wash.

4, FAB - Gentle Body Wash
This is for sensitive skin and since i don't suffer from sensitive skin I can't judge the benefits but It left my skin rather fresher.

5, MURAD - Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer- Dewy Finish
I always forget about a primer because I don't wear foundation, only foundation powder, but this has made such a difference to my skin, and the finish and set of my powder, my skin has much more of a glow than usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...