Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year, New Start









As it's a brand new year, I can't help but reminisce about the previous one, or more accurately long for sunshine and to be outdoors, i miss being able to throw on a maxi dress (see above) and head into the sunshine with just a cheeky tan for company.
My New years resolution is to be more proactive, and that includes this blog. My worst fault is that I'm the laziest person in the world, "why do something now when you can put it off indefinitely and watch sex and the city instead?" But from now on I'm not leaving the house without my camera and I'm going to actually upload things!!
But until that point last summers snaps will have to do....

Venice
Milan
Dorset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...