Friday 20 January 2012

Boudoir Prive: December


I've been using the service Boudoir Prive since september and this was my first venture into the monthly beauty sample world. As someone who changes make-up/skincare products based on friends recommendations this was a novelty to test the products myself. I don't wear incredible amounts of make-up and I'm terrible at having a decent skin care routine, but thanks to the supply of face creams i've been converted to the cause of hydrated skin.
Boudoir Prive have now joined with the french brand Joliebox, and due to the fact that they appear to have cancelled my subscription in the change-over I've decided to switch over to Glossy Box which everyone raves about, seems to have bigger sample sizes and a wider array of brands to sample.

The December Boudoir Prive box contained:

-OPI - Gold Shatter Nail Lacquer - Loved this, similar to Barry M shatter nailvarnishes but more subtle.

Mitchell and Peach - Shower Wash - Not my favourite parfum body wash but still a nice change.

New CID Cosmetics- i-gloss - Not only did I not like the bubblegum colour or stickiness it comes with a built in light in the lipgloss which personally I thought was tacky.

Jane Iredale- 24 Karat Gold dust - I recieved the pinky gold version and i love it, its subtle enough to wear in the day but a bit more special than your average day pink eyeshadow/

Yon-Ka - Vital Defence - An anti-oxidant/ anti-pollution face cream and it's bloody brilliant!! I wish I had ridiculous amounts of money to buy it everymonth but alas my student loan doesn't stretch that far.

Joliebox - Concealer brush - I've used it as an eyeshadow brush for the pink/gold dust, fab cheeky treat

Kusmi - Detoz tea - Still deluding myself that I don't need to detox so haven't tried out this added bonus just yet.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...