Friday 6 May 2011

Im back baby

I've been a terribly bad blogger and haven't published anything for about a month, which in internet time is years, so apologies i had a cheeky trip home for Easter and what with being slightly under the weather i was snuggled in a pit of self-pity and BBC iplayer (Masterchef is INCRED, John and Greg i love you both)
Anywhoos the momentous occasion that is my birthday is fast approaching so here are a few cheeky things on my wishlist, THE BIG 21, i've requested a Digital SLR so hopefully from 2 weeks time i shall be posting stunningly inspirational photos, or just me in my usual clobber and odd shots of trees that i think are "terribly arty dahling"

The Sun is Shining in Milan!

Monica Vinader Bracelet
Michael Kors Watch
Polaroid instant kit
YSL ring
Canon EOS 1000D

 The last and one of my most coveted items is this Silver Jumper from Zara, modelled by Georgia Larson the brains behind this fab fab fab blog Dorasfur, It's my new fav blog, go and check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...